You can use College Prep Genius in a classroom or co-op setting. A teacher would facilitate/oversee by showing the eCourse (on a screen, smart board or project on the wall) and the students would work the problems in their workbooks and eCourse would go back over each one and show why the right ones are right and why the wrong ones are wrong. The facilitator eCourse is for classroom use only. For additional review of the College Prep Genius strategies, students are encouraged to purchase their own individual access to the course, per the College Prep Genius license agreement.
How it works:
- 1The co-op leader will purchase the eCourse ($189) which is 12 lessons (45-60 minutes inclusive per class). The course comes with a complete teacher’s guide to direct the program in a 12, 16 or 24 week format.
- 2Each student would need to purchase their individual co-op package ($159 plus shipping). This includes:
- 3Once an order is placed, co-op leaders will receive the teacher's guide and student syllabus.
- 4With an order of 10 sets of books, the shipping is free (Continental U.S, only). The College Prep Genius Textbook and Workbook not sold as standalone books, only when purchased with one of the College Prep Genius courses. We require complete orders, only. Additions will incur additional shipping charges, however, College Prep Genius does not ship express or through expedited couriers
- 5All materials are copyrighted and not used for profit when used in a co-op/classroom setting.
If interested in becoming a certified College Prep Genius teacher, contact us at 817.282.7737 ext. 4.
Get Families excited for the co-op class.
Most students, even smart ones, bomb the SAT, PSAT, ACT…These are not tests about content rather logic and the questions are purposely misleading with wrong answers that seem appealing. We teach how to answer questions in 30 seconds or less.
Below is more information about our program:
85% of colleges admit and give money on SATs alone because they get their national rankings based on test scores so the higher the score-the more money students receive!
We have been teaching test success for 13 years and many of my students have raised their test scores as much as 600 points, become National Merit Scholars and gone to Ivy-Leagues for free!
Tens of thousands of students in America and other countries have been through our program. We are now a Fox News contributor and have been featured on numerous national and local TV and radio shows.
Please download our “School Packet“. It contains school reviews, references, counselor/teacher testimonials, media appearances and more.